We keep the ball in motion
- Can food and drinks be brought in the Knockout?
Yes, food and drinks can be brought into the Knockout, just no glass bottles or alcohol.
- What are the dates of the Knockout?
The Knockout will be held from Friday, 29 September 2017 to Monday, 2 October 2017.
- Can suspended players compete in the Knockout?
No they cannot, but they can participate in other ways such as running the water, etc.
- Is there disability parking?
Yes, there are a number of disabled parking spots at Leichhardt Oval, but once the parking spots fill there will be a disabled/Elders drop off point outside of the oval.
- Is there parking available?
Yes, there will be parking available around the ovals. Maps will be available in the upcoming weeks.
- How much is parking?
All parking is free.
- How much is entry over the Knockout weekend?
The Knockout entry fee will be $10 Friday, Saturday and Sunday and $5 on Monday. Weekend passes will be available for $30. All aged pensioners (Senior Cards must be shown) and Children 15 and under are free (Photo ID such as library cards or school cards must be provided).
- Will the Knockout Draw be televised?
We are currently in discussion with NITV to have parts of the Knockout televised.
- Can Knockout teams purchase tickets prior to the Knockout?
Yes, Knockout teams can purchase tickets for $800 by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org